Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

We're packing up for the week

My vacation is officially over. We're packing the clothes and food for the week. I have all the theme units printed and ready to go. Plus I found some on the American revolution for Little Mendel. YEA! We'll be packing the Math-U-See and reading material along with the units. We still have to clean out the truck before we go. I got the kitchen all cleaned up and I'm working on the dining right now. The livingroom is okay. I think I'll pack a box of toys for the boys to play with plus their bikes are still there for them to ride once I am up and around during the day. I need to pack for 4 breakfast, lunches and dinners and then snacks. At least they'll have TV while there for all the educational shows they love and all the cartoons in the morning. I packed coffee this time too. All I need to do is buy bread and milk on the way and I am set.
 
Dh called last night and we chatted for awhile. It was nice to hear his voice again. I sure do miss him. We'll be working on a care package this week. I'd say what, but that would spoil the surprise (and he reads this blog :))
 
Dotchi
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference

No comments: