I tried calling Leslie, Christine, and Tom. None of them were available. We tried jumping the van with the yellow jumper. It has no charge... or not enough to start the van. So I decided to jump it with green car... someone left the glove box open and now it's dead too. So I decided to try the trans am but it's dead too. So I figured we could see if the battery in the blue car had any juice but it doesn't have a battery. So I tried to jump it off the lawn tractor which probably would have worked if the jumper cables weren't bad. I called the store about 3 miles away and asked if they sold booster cables. Yes, for $9.59. So I asked the boys if they wanted to go for a walk for an hour. Miles didn't want to because he is afraid we'll get run over. So I called Leslie back and she answered. She'll be up here in an hour or so and will boost the van off and I'll follow her to the gas station and give her gas for coming up here.
Thank Goodness! I wasn't looking forward to walking 3 miles in the country. Last time I walked anywhere in the country the people driving by called the cops on us. Their complaint? We were walking on the side of the road in the country.
Dotchi
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference
No comments:
Post a Comment