Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

I feel better now...

Hubby called and I broke down in tears. It was just too much for me. Too much stress all at once. After three weeks of vacation time, having to go back to work and deal with real life just got to me. He talked to both of the boys and they both have much better attitudes now. Still aren't allowed TV when we go to Nana's house though. And no eating out ANYWHERE. They can eat what I make and be happy or go hungry. It may sound mean but they have to learn that I am not going to buckle under just because of their behavior.
 
They are acting much better. Finished their chores in half the time after they got off the phone. Tomorrow is the dentist appointment at 11 am so we need to get to bed. We'll get up at 8am to get ready. All I have to do is finish the kitchen and prep breakfast (oatmeal in the crockpot) and make lunch plans. Mendel Latham already packed toys and on Saturday they will have to finish the weekly plans for homeschooling.
 
I'll call my mother in law tomorrow to see how she is doing. She was on bedrest today. She'll be fine, but I am still going to see how she is doing.
 
Dotchi
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference

No comments: