I have decided that I am going to quit smoking. I am NOT going cold turkey though. I am going to cut down one cigarette at a time. My plan is to stop the social smoking, find other ways to deal with stress and stop smoking just because I feel like it.
At night, my night time smoke will be enjoying the outside. After meals, I'll figure something out. And at work, I will limit the number of cigarettes I take to work with me.
I am just so tired of the headaches and sinus problems, the coughing, the chest pain, the tiredness and the crankiness.
I already talked to the boys about this and told them I might be cranky sometimes but we'll work through it day by day. They are cool with this and will remind me how bad it makes me feel each time they see me light a cigarette.
I know I can do this! I am going to do this! And the money I save will go towards the trip to California. Every time I would have been buying a pack of cigarettes, I'll set the $3 in a jar instead. That should be motivation! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment