Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Blogging along

I have decided that 3 blogs are too much to keep up with. I've decided to just blog everything on The Baker's Acres Blog. After all, the blog is about my life. Education is life and life is education... while food is not life, food is fuel for life... and chocolate cake has to be the highest octane fuel I can think of. But it's all still part of us and it's not like there is anything to differentiate the 3 things in our daily lives so why do I have 3 blogs for it?
 
I am tired of trying to separate my life into categories. So I am going to do away with the other two blogs and just keep the main blog.
 
 
Dotchi
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference

No comments: