I lost my cell phone in the van last night. It was turned off and dead so calling it was out. We finally found it today and I charged it enough to call dh and tell him that the van was dead. I tried to start the green car so I could jump the van... it's dead. I tried to start the Trans Am... dead. I tried to use the yellow jumper box... Not enough juice. I called Christine and she is on her way to work. I can't reach Tom, I can't reach Leslie (she has company anyway, so I am patient). I guess I'll just sit here at the house and clean for awhile. Maybe I'll work on the yard too.
I am making lunch right now. We organized the back of the van. I am going to try to figure out how to get the bench out and move it so that we can swivel the chairs around in the front seat (Neat feature that Miles figured out) and I am trying to decide what I want to do about the back area. What goes where, etc. I have an idea but nothing definite yet.
Well, off I go to finish making tortellini for lunch.
Dotchi
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference
No comments:
Post a Comment