Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Feeling better and house stuff

A friend of mine noted that this blog doesn't show up correctly on Firefox web browsers. Sorry guys! I'll ask Blogger why that is, but I have nothing to do with that. Wish I could help you all though.
 
I talked to Hubby last night and we sang Jimmy Buffet songs together. He's sounding pretty good! I felt better after talking to him. He always cheers me up!
 
Last night I scrubbed down the boys bathroom. I am not sure what to do with their toilet though. It does take long for an orange hard water stain to form in their toilet bowl. It's such a chore to get it scrubbed off. Then I cleaned the hallway and vacuumed it. It looks much better now. Next week, on my days off, I'll start conquering the bedrooms and then I'll move into organizing the office. I am going to buy boxes for that, sort everything carefully and label the boxes. I sort of have a plan for the labeling. Not sure if it will work in reality though. While I wanted to get banker boxes because they look so neat and tidy, I priced then the other day, laughed and looked at regular cardboard boxes. They'll do just fine. They won't be as strong as banker boxes but at least I can find them that are just plain, boring boxes instead of having boxes of "adult diapers" from work sitting in the office.
 
They couldn't find any seatbelts for the van. So that is my next big vehicle project. We'll be picking up the van in about 1 /2 hours. I am SO excited!!! We're going to clean it out, pack up and go to Nana's house tonight. Since the house is coming along nicely, I don't dread coming back home each time now. I am going to mount vesuvius the master bedroom and work on it little by little. The hardest part is the sorting and boxing (you messies
know what I am talking about) I am also on a hunt for things I can ebay to make extra money for our road trip in November. Hubby was talking about ebaying some of the computer stuff. I'll wait for his direction on that one. I would hate to find out I ebayed something that I wasn't supposed to ebay.
 
Well, as much fun as this blogging is, I really need to get ready to go. It's a busy day from here on out.
 
Dotchi
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference

No comments: