Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Friday, September 09, 2005

I am ready for bed

I just finished all the dishes. I started the crockpot oatmeal, made popcorn for tomorrows snack and got the peanuts in containers for snack. The knob on the crockpot broke off completely so I had to use pliers to turn it on low. All I really need to do is find some clothes for tomorrow. I have some but I was hoping to take more outfits. I am feeling better now and the kitchen is clean so I am off to sleep after I plug in the cell phone to charge for the night.
 
 
Dotchi
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference

No comments: