I found this great yahoogroup for support. They are so real. Not the fake people type. I am so happy!
I talked to dh about the tape drive (did I post that?) and found it in the office. I'll get that to neighbor Tom sometime soon. I have to finish packing.
OH! I called Monroe Auto and I feel like a dolt now. They said that it was only low on trannie fluid. *blush* I feel like an idiot.
Today the boys are experimenting with water force and then we;re cleaning up the yard before we head out to Nana's house. I am taking the change jar to see how much extra cash we have. Not sure if we are camping out yet since I forgot about the autowithdraw and sent our account into the hole... oops. Might just do that starting this weekend.
Hey, hubby, call me tonight about the house payment. I need to schedule that with them and wasn't sure what day would be best. They'll call me back tomorrow.
Dotchi
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference
http://dotchi.blogspot.com A blog for our life
No comments:
Post a Comment