Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Email and cell phone

My email doesn't want to check email. It keeps saying that my server has not responded. So I got the same 3 emails about 5 times. Very annoying.
 
My cell phone doesn't want to charge either. Or at least, it doesn't want to stay charged very long. Agh!
 
I am working on cleaning house right now. Borrowed mil's lawn mower so we can get some of the yard done. I'll try to get a trash run down tomorrow before we leave for Chattanooga.
 
 
Dotchi
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference
 
http://dotchi.blogspot.com A blog for our life

No comments: