Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Friday, September 23, 2005

From the Mail Bag

how did Mendel break his ankle? 
 
He was moving furniture and stepped off a piece of concrete... I think. At least that is th eway I understood it.
 
Did you get to see your Mom?
 
YES! We had a blast! We took oodles of pictures. The weird part was that we kept getting orbs in the pictures she was taking and at one point, none of the pictures would show my face... it was a glowing blur. Very Weird! I took pictures too and one day soon I will figure out how to post them to my blog. How fun! Anyway, she looks so different. Much healthier, I think. She does look just like me! *AGH* I finally got to give her the plaque I bought her. It says:
 
    I smile because you are my mother. I laugh b/c there is nothing you can do about it!
 
She loved it! She gave the boys Kennedy space center bears and books and puzzles and TONS of pictures... surprised we didn't blind them LOL. It was so good to see her again. If all goes planned, I'll be visiting her in November!
 
Why aren't you answering your phone?
 
I forgot to pack the charger to my cell phone. So when it died, that was it. No more phone. Don't worry, I am home now and will charge it up just fine and you can call me tomorrow.
 
 
Dotchi
I am not talking to myself, I am having a parent-teacher conference

No comments: