Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Balancing the books

I was balancing the books tonight and can't figure it out. I am off by $9.06! I know some of you are smirking and snickering. But that is a big deal to me! I used to just sit there and hope and pray all the checks cleared. I rarely checked the balance. I was too afraid. I got the program called my checkbook and I have done pretty well with it. I caught quite a few mistakes with it and probably saved us bounced check fees too. Haven't bounced a check since I got it. So seeing the $9.06 is freaking me out! Where is it? What did I miss? Oh I know I missed something! And tomorrow I am printing everything out and going over it with a fine tooth comb! I am going to find where that 9.06 is. Or go crazy trying!

3 comments:

Kimmi Booth said...

Ever find it?

Dotchi Anni said...

No, I never figured out why it was off. I compared the bank to mine and I am still scratching my head.

Kimmi Booth said...

Oh HOw frustrating! I'm horrible in this area myself.