Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

There is a God! And She LOVES ME!

She must have heard my cursing in the laundry room today :) With the dryer on vacation, I haven't been able to keep up with laundry. I can do 1-2 loads a day and it takes about a day and a half for them to dry! I hate humidity! This is one of the few places I have lived where you can't line dry clothes becaue they DON'T... or take days to.

Anyway, I was in the laundryroom pulling out the deep freezer to check the breaker switches (which BTW, Mendel, it is attached with a jumper, they aren't seperate... POO!) so I was grunting and sweating and swayering up a storm. As I cleared off the dryer to put everything back, something made me take notice of the dry setting (which I took the KNOB OFF b/c people couldn't leave it alone!!!) and lo and behold! The dry setting was on "fluff, no heat".

What is that setting for anyway? And who put it on that setting? So I borrowed the knob for the start button and turned it back to heat and I now have a load of clothes that are DRYING as I type, as you read this too... Because I am SO far behind on laundry that I will be washing clothes for DAYS to catch up! Oh, I am so glad to have my best friend back! Now, if only the dishwasher would spring back to life. Anyone have a dishwasher I can buy? Or a slave I can buy? Hire a maid for me? I only need the maid to wash dishes and put away folded clothes. I'll let her sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the floor. Please? No? Okay, then, I'll go wash the dishes. Just so you know, I want chinette for Easter.

No comments: