Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

This weekend feels so lazy

I guess it is because it is nearly 80 degrees in the house. I opened all the windows and actually FEEL like spring cleaning. I just have to remind myself to not get carried away with it like before. I tend to do that y'know. Miles has a friend staying over for the day. They are out in the woods playing right now. I can still see them. They watched a movie this morning and I am working on cleaning house. The heat is making me groggy so I am trying to remember to drink plenty of water but that gets hard to do sometimes. I'll try to get more pictures uploaded this week and put on the blog.

Still waiting

We're still waiting to see if dh's orders get extended or not. I am getting a case of nerves over it. I want the house to be perfect when he gets home, even though I know it won't be. I am getting worried about money issues and trying to get a positive outlook but it is hard when you are worried about money, house, hoemschool, etc. I am going to concentrate on the house though and try not to think about it. Is that possible?

No comments: