What a day!
After the walk to the creek and a misbehaving cat who thinks he owns and is entitled to all the food in the house, I am just wiped out! I get rid of him, but he eats mice! Sometimes he eats them in the livingroom in front of us *gag* which is how the boys know that cats can slurp mouse intestines like noodles. There's a graffic description for you HAHAHA!
From the desk of Miles:
HI! I'm having a good day. I'm reading a chapter book called "Don't Sit On My Lunch!". I'm on chapter 4. It's a good book. It's about a kid that goes to school with a bully. I've been working out to build up my muscles. It's really hard. But it can be fun when your brother isn't stepping all over your feet. I can't think of much else to say, because I am really tired after a day at the creek.
No comments:
Post a Comment