Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sugar High!

Well, I think Mendel will do better with his Byetta in the morning. This morning before lunch his blood sugar was 171. Way too high! Especially considering he only had a PB sandwhich for snack, and an egg for breakfast. So we are definitely going back to morning shots. I remember those better anyway. Easy to do, easy to remember, gets it out of the way and we can go on with other stuffs.

Working on quitting

Today I have not had ONE cigarette! I'm not turning on the TV or radio either b/c everytime I try to quit, I do GREAT! for about a day and then I turn on the TV. And I am sitting there watching something fun. Then, inevitably, some commercial for the patch (which costs WAY too much!) comes on and starts out with "We know how hard it is to quit smoking..." Well, up til that point it was easy... A little Goody's powder, a cup of tea, a bit of yoga... but then I turn on the radio and they just HAVE to remind me that it's supposed to be hard to quit. WHY do they always have to remind me it's hard? I do fine with distracting myself. My goodness, we have done 3 days of homeschool in one trying to keep busy, I've been washing dishes and laundry like crazy... so WHY do they have to bring it up? It must be a marketing ploy. Wait until Dotchi is having a good quitting day and then play EVERY quit smoking, anti-smoking commercial THAT day! It's a conspiracy I tell you! Or maybe my nerves need another calming cup of coffee extract...

No comments: