Some more of what homeschoolers do
To add to the post from the other day about how we homeschoolers actually go out, a friend emailed me this:
To answer your question of what *do* homeschoolers do besides sit in the house all day.... Tuesday morning- dance 3 hours- 4 yo and Mom play at park or go home and readWed- karate 1 1/2 hoursThursday morning- dance 2 hoursFriday- HS meetings/playdatesSaturday- 2 hours dance- soccer for 4 yo-and that isn't including the trips to the Aquarium, museums, swimming, ect we do spur of the moment....
Monday is the only day we truly *do* school in the traditional sense. We used to have Saturdays, but since Spring is a big dance time, she now has practise then too... And both my kids are way ahead of school kids their age. So I guess I am doing something right! Plus my 8yo is getting to live her dreams of dancing....We will be in Atlanta all weekend because she is taking classes and performing at a big DanceFest down there...
Geez! You are busy! And all that while locked in your house LMAO! Sorry, I couldn't resist.
No comments:
Post a Comment