Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bummed out Day

I thought all was going well with the finances, until I balanced the checkbook! It turns out that one of the credit cards we had paid off was not actually paid off. This was the last payment to come out. Between the mortgage, land taxes, insurance, dentist bills and medicine... we'll have $124 left over for food gas and whatnot. I'm giving most to my wonderful hubby in CA because he needs it. I only need $68 by the 11th of the month to pay for Angel Food Ministries boxes. And I might just plan to do 1 box and 1 special so it's only $43.

But let me be grateful

At least we have enough food in the house for 3 weeks (I think, might be two), we aren't going anywhere since the van and truck are messed up and we'll have plenty of time to get things done. We'll at least have Spiral Scouts on Friday night this week and Saturday night the next week. Besides, I've needed a good long cry!

No comments: