Such a long week
It's been a long week for us. I made it out to get all our supplies and forgot to buy dish soap. Oh well, I can always get more. I've been pretty tired lately. I am going to have to get to bed at a decent hour because it is dragging me down. We're starting a business at the Flea Market near us and I can't be tired all weekend and I can't be sleeping in late either. So I am going to have to figure something out!
I would like to get up each morning and watch the sun rise. I really enjoyed that. It made my days feel so much more relaxed and enjoyable.
Last night I made baked ziti for dinner along with some puke dip. We hade a nice meal. This morning I was going over my list and I did pretty good this week. I also joined a yahoogroup for making a master plan book. I am hoping that what I am doing now AND going through this course will be what I need to get back on track and stay there.
I am going to work on the house today. I am tired, but I have coffee!
No comments:
Post a Comment