Getting excited!
Okay, so reality is starting to set in that hubby will be home Saturday. I've been sticking to my daily and weekly list of chores and tasks just fine but today when I went into the kitchen, I panicked! I noticed that everything was kind of crummy looking. Not bad, but crummy. So I washed out the microwave, cleaned the toaster oven, washed the wall behind the stove, cleaned the vent cover for the stove hood (not like he'll be checking THAT!) swept and mopped the floor and scrubbed down teh fronts of the cupboards. Then I washed down the backdoor, the fridge, the pantry door and just kept going.
The boys aren't helping the effort any though. They brought in a box of dirt... I don't know WHY! But I made them take it back outside and clean off the trail of dirt through the house.
I finally started on the bedroom. Once I get all the clothes put away, sell all the clutter and clutter catchers and toss all the stuff that "can be fixed one day" my room will look great. Why do we keep so much stuff?
I also made the menu for the next month for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. I went to Hillbilly Housewife and read all about reconstituting milk, making homemade pads (which I don't need) and learned how to make yogurt! They have a recipe for Majic Milkshakes that are just like milkshakes. You must try these! And if I did my HTML code right, it should link to it. If not... flog me!
No comments:
Post a Comment