I've missed my blog!
After a month of phone and internet and router problems, I forgot to post on my blog. We're doing great. This weekend we are traveling to South Carolina for the weekend. We'll be going to Fairy Glen for the weekend and celebrating Beltaine. I won't be able to answer email until Tuesday though. I promised myself that Monday I would spend time unpacking and getting the house organized. And I do better when everything is put back!
Next week my list of accomplishments to achieve are:
1) Clean out the closets.
2) Finish sorting through clothes and putting the seasonal clothes in bags in the closet and other clothes set aside and priced for the flea market.
3) Plan the lesson plans for AO for 22 June to 21 September.
4) Report grades to HomeLife Academy and finsih their portfolio's (good practice for the upper years)
5) Finish the boys bedroom walls.
6) Get the printer and ink on ebay.
7) Post the Trans Am for sale in teh trader... It's $4,000 if any wants to buy it. Email us at dotchi@vei.net
8) Get checks done for the 15th paycheck and ready to mail.
So far I have been doing better with the Motivated Moms chores/ tasks and the A Plan Of Attack lists. It gets hard on some days and I feel like everything is falling behind, but other days I feel great and feel like I can do it with no problems. I think it will help once we have a lot of stuff out of the house.
Well, off I go to finish planning the weekend! Can't wait to be home Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment