Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Early Mother's Day!

This morning I woke up before the boys. I knew they planned a special breakfast in bed so I snuck out to the kitchen for some coffee. Lil Mendel came out shortly after and we snuck into the fudge rounds and had a special snack and giggles together over coffee. I sat at my computer and checked emails after that and Miles eventually crawled out of bed and started fixing breakfast for me.

I was served a bell pepper egg just the way I like it! He sautee'd the bell pepper first, then dumped the eggs in on top of them and scrambled them together. It was really good with the side of Jimmy Dean maple sausage. Now I love maple sausage, but I think the entire pack (all 12 links) was a bit much for me, so I shared them with the boys.

I received a wonderful pink gift bag with a card attached :) It had the Black eyed Peas CD Monkey Business and the book "Dick Cheney's Survival Bible- DUCK!" that I wanted. Lil Mendel also gave me a keychain that has a book on the end with blank pages inside. It is to help me from forgetting things. Wow! He knows me well!

I've had a wonderful Mother's Day! And since I know you are wonderign why I am celebrating today instead of tomorrow...

Tomorrow is our 12th Anniversary. We won't be together for it. My hubby is in the Navy in San Diego and we're in TN. But we'll be celebrating anyway. I asked his friend to take him out for me, and I have two wonderful gentlemen who will be sharing a very nice dinner with me here at the Rolling Hills Cafe, AKA my front porch. It'll be a wonderful time :)

No comments: