Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Friday, December 01, 2006

My new yahoogroup

So I started a new yahoogroup. It's basically for me to post my daily checklist each day and to check back with what I have done. I feel a bit silly because I am the only one on there and so I am the only one posting. If you want to join the list, it's open to anyone. You can send in a checklist or just post a "hey, this is what I did" or just be the cheerleading section of the list. Anyone want to join?

Click here to join mydailychecklist
Click to join mydailychecklist (The group has since disbanded)

No comments: