Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Feed to yahoo 360 and kiss wrestling

I finally figured out how to feed this blog over to there. But now it has a VERY old post as the main post. Not sure if I like this feed thing. Oh well! Guess I'll have to live with it.

Miles pointed out that I am grey! I have grey hairs coming around near my forehead. YEA! I know you think I am weird... but I like grey hair. I think it looks sophisticated and... missing a word her... cool isn't it... well, I'll just use beautiful. Refined, maybe? I am so excited to have it that I stood in front of the mirror looking at it.

That's when I noticed I have a slightly bruised cheek from the kissing wrestle with the boys the other night. The idea of kissing wrestle is simple:

There is the kisser and the kissee. The kisser tries to kiss the kissee on the cheeks, forehead and chin... the kissee has to try to kiss the kisser while not getting kissed! It turns into a wrestling match LOL. I was holding my own when Miles called Mendel 2.0 to come help him because he couldn't keep both my hands away from my face long enough to kiss my cheeks. He already got my forehead and I got his chin... and I was wearing lipstick so I could prove it MWAHAHAHA! But then Mendel 2.0 jumped in and was they were both trying to pry my hands from my face when the GREAT idea for Mendel 2.0 to be on the other side, to sit on the arm that was free already, came up and he leapt over my head and almost off the bed, but he caught himself. When he did, his leg shot straight out for balance and kissed my cheek. Ouch! I called an injured time out. So far the bruise is sort of able to be covered with plenty of consealer, but you can still see the poofy spot.

NOW, I am going to go pack some more and then go to bed early at the wee hours of midnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I'm on a couple of yahoo groups with you - I'm hmschlmomto2 (a.k.a. Pam). I saw your link for your blog in a post to the HLA group. So I came here and read about a feed service to post entries to your Yahoo 360 page when you post from this blog. I'm wondering how you do this. And I'm wondering if that is an option for homeschoolblogger too. Hmmmmmmmm

Pam