Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, December 03, 2006



This is my new home! Our sailing yacht! I am so excited to get out to California and sail. The part with the two bigger windows is the main cabin. It's about 8' X 7.5' and the lower part with the 3 smaller windows (two on the side, one in front) is the V-berth... my "bedroom". I think the head is in that area too. The boys berths are at the back of the boat furthest from the V-berth. they go out around the cockpit on either side. I'll post a picture of that next.

No comments: