Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

SNOW!

Flurries that is. It is flurrying here pretty consistantly. The boys keep chanting "SNOW HARDER SNOW HARDER" and hoping that we get one freak blizzard before we leave. They want to wake up to FEET of snow, have one day of snow day and then have it melt the next day. Guess they didn't think about the flooding afterwards LOL. The temperature right now is 29 degrees and it's supposed to drop to 19 degrees tonight... of course the high was supposed to be 45 and I don't think we got above 40. So we'll see.

I am working on getting all clothes washed today and sorted and packed and all that fun stuff. I feel better but I am trying not to over do it either. I am going to work on the livingroom some more and then possibly the kitchen. Depends on how much I get done.

No comments: