Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

AGH! I am stressing!

I started stressing today thinking it was about 2 days away. I have to repack the boxes b/c I misunderstood the hubby when he was explaining what to pack and where and such. I started stressing out and was complaining about all the stuff we have to do and how we'll never be done... hubby was like "dear, it is Tuesday. Chill." I thought it was Thursday! Hahaha! Okay, I am calm now. But still upset about the repacking. Nothing too big though, we've rid ourselves of one medium box of stuff from it. So that is good.
 
Our help never showed up. I wasn't really expecting it but hubby really thought they'd come help, especially since he's offering to pay $50 a day per person. I guess the unemployed have the luxury of being picky about the work they take. But he really thought we'd have help. I know better. It has been this way since we moved here, with the occasional exception, and I wasn't holding my breath waiting for help to show up.
 
Hubby has been working on the house repairs and I have been trying to figure out where to work first and trying to get it all done without getting disorganized in the process. It's not working LOL. I need to figure something else out. Right now I am working on packing into boxes for "stays on boat with us" and "goes into storage for later use". Man, when you limit the number of boxes you can have, you'd be amazed at what you can get rid of and what you REALLY want to keep.
 
Well, I have the boys cleaning out their toys and someone is going to figure out I am in here hiding any minute now. So off I go! That is my update for now. Anyone want to come help? We pay $50 a day (8 hour days with breaks).

Dotchi

No comments: