Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ah! Moving....

Not sure the EXACT date but we are moving! So I will be busy busy busy now! Not like I wasn't busy before LOL. It's just that I am really freaking out now! WE'RE MOVING! WOOHOO! Might be a week, might be two... but We are moving. I found a place called One Bag that has a list for traveling anywhere, for any length of time with just one bag. So I am planning on implementing that and packing everything else. Of course we will have one bag for home education stuff too. I figured we can each carry our own towel, etc to keep down on luggage. I am really excited... oh, and did I mention WE'RE MOVING!

No comments: