Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

diabetics

>>>Are y'all diabetic? His birthday menu sounds pretty good!<<<
Yes, we are all diabetic. Lil Mendel and I were Byetta for months. Miles is on a controlled diet. The Byetta seems to have helped both Mendel and I. We have stopped taking it completely and as long as we eat a proper diet, we don't have anymore issues with our blood sugar. so I am SO happy about that! We enjoyed his birthday meal! And we look at meals and celebrations in a different light now too. No more munching cookies when we are sad, no more eating dessert with every dinner, etc. It has really helped with a lot of things besides health issues.
 
Dotchi

1 comment:

Traci said...

Wow. Sounds like a challenge that you are dealing with with grace and a good diet! Have you moved yet?