Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I am having a pretty sluggish day. I think I'll stop sleeping in on Sunday's. While it is nice, I always drag butt on this day and then it trickles into my Monday. At least I am getting the morning and eveing routines downpat. I found that The Messies is a much more realistic site for me. I'm not windexing my sink now. I can feel guilt free with a clean sink, not one that could double as a mirror. I especially like the two versions of cleaning. They both suit me.

I have been working on eBay auctions. I have to get my butt in gear and finish uploading the pictures so I can upload the auctions from Turbo Lister to eBay. So I guess I am off for now since the boys are outside having a water fight :)

No comments: