Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

1001 things to do before I die

The Queen of Oreos gave me an idea. I am making a list of 1001 things I want to do before I die. I know my husband has his list, but I think it's time I had mine. So I started making the list and it's off to the right hand side under "surf the web". Now I would like ideas of things to do before I die. I am looking for experiences, not really anything like "buy a car", "win the lottery" and such. Things I can do that are for the experience. Make sense? Besides, I already bought a car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dotchi,

Why don't you add visit Australia to your list? It's a great place, but I'm biased.

Write me a letter, I'll write back

Christine