Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, March 26, 2007

"B" Skipper

I am now a "B" Skipper! I passed my sailing class! WOOHOO! The written test was VERY hard! I need to work on trimming my sails too. But I am a "B" Skipper now! WOOHOO!

Splenda

I cut all splenda out of my diet. My memory is coming back now. I feel better too. My life isn't lived in the "here and now" and everything else is "yesterday". I can actually tell that there is time and it is passing. I don't sit there at night going "What did I do today? Where did today go? What happened?" I actually feel like I am living through a day again. I swayer I thought I was getting alzheimers disease or something. It was that bad. At times I would be driving and totally forget where I was, what road I was on, where I was going, why I was there. It's downright terrifying. It's like living a nightmare. And the best part... my joint pains have stopped. Not completely, but it doesn't feel like my joints are breaking. It doesn't feel like my bones are cracking when I walk. My gut doesn't feel like it's crawling off without me and backaches are going away. I feel alive again! No more splenda for me!!!

Live aboard waiting list

And now onto something fun... we're about 8 from the top of the live aboard slip list at one marina and the other will be opening up soon! We're so excited! It's getting close!!! I can't wait until we are living aboard ALL the time!

No comments: