Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oh. My. GAWD! Actual RAIN!

Okay, I never thought it would happen, but we have thunder and lightening! Very cool! We are inside right now watching all the less safe people walk up and down the beach under the rain, listening to thunder, pointing and going "AWE!" at the lightening. Why do people do that? I half expect them to pull out a lightening rod. I mean, really! I remember learning in Florida about all the people that die b/c they stood on the beach to watch a tidal wave. I'm just as happy sitting inside in the safety while watching the lightening. No country fried mom for me. Thanks.

No comments: