Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Earplugs please!

I love this RV park, but the country music has GOT to stop. Now, don't get me wrong, I like country music. Not ALL country music, but definitely NOT this slow, twangy, straight from the depths of hell country music. I don't care if someone loves you and you don't know or somebody is singing a somebody done somebody wrong song. Heck, I don't even care if somebody is sangin' a somebody is about to get run over with my RV song... JUST MAKE IT QUIT!

Okay, now I am going to walk up to someplace with no music. Hmmm, I'll try to find the camera and post pictures tonight... of the RV, not the annoying music blaring, whiskey drinking, perpetually depressed guy across the road.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definitely get some more pictures up so we can see where you live. That would be cool!