Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

And now for post #194

Yes, I have reached my 194th post on this blog! YEA ME! So how am I celebrating? By breaking down on the side of the interstate. Yep. I am sitting here on the side of I-15 near the 15/ 163 split on the south side at 5:22 PM. If your driving by and see the RV sitting just past Miramar, that is me! Honk twice and wave! And if you are someone who can change out RV back tires, I have two down on the rear passenger side. The inner tire blew out (ripped to shreds) and the other went flat from the weight. Anybody? Or heck, just stop by with sandwiches (we're out of bread) or bread... or maybe just come hang out with us. Bring lawn chairs and a table... we'll have a picnic LOL. *sigh*

UPDATE:

We got help and they looked at it. We blew TWO tires! So Kearny Mesa Towing towed us to Evan's Tire shop. Everyone was SO good to us! Thank you everyone! And now, we'll return to the normal hum-drum postings about snot and sleep and curriculum and whatnot. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ACK! Glad you got help. Hope things go well from now on.