Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm getting organized!

I am getting organized this week. I am taking an online class on how to make a Master Plan Book for the home. I am making it but it's being put in my palm pilot. Less clutter and all that! It's really helping!

I found a way to save money while doing laundry too! There are 2 driers there that are 25 cents per 15 minutes. The other four are $1.00 per 45 minutes. If I use the .25 per 15 minutes, I save .25 a drier load. That's $2 a week! Or $104 a year! Go me!

The boys are on "spring break" for school. That means we're practicing math and reading and that's it. Right now they are testing their theory on currents. If they put a toy in the water and let it float it'll end up over here... They forgot the part of "unless it sinks" BAHAHA!

I am busy cleaning out the RV of junk and stuff. Today I'll be getting rid of some bags of stuff by putting the stuff away. And I STILL need to download the pictures from the camera... it's a work in progress really :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is a bottom of the page, so designated. I'm just visiting from the Yahoo rving group.