Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Ah, so busy this week

I have been pretty busy. I am printing out the boys science workbooks. They are starting to refuse to do the busy work for the school because they think it's just stupid. So I am emptying the camera today and I am going to take a buttload of pictures of them at work and play and document it that way. I am also going to get some magazines to cut up so they can make collages of stuff they learn. I am starting to not like the whole "need more paperwork for the school" idea and the kids are SO over the whole "public school at home" feel. I can't even get them to do anything most of the time. I have to poke and prod them along. I wish I would have just done the R4 form and stayed independent. I can obviously see that the schools are so dumbed down that it is really sad. I couldn't do any worse than they do if I sat the kids in front of the TV all day long. Actually, that works well too b/c of all the educational shows, so never mind that. I would have to trap them in a bubble or lock them in a closet. ARGH! Why won't they just do what I ask!?
 
Okay, off to figure out how to sneak some "school" stuff onto them.

No comments: