Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Pumpkin Baby!

(Mendel with his pet rat, Yen, at a rest area)

Note to email readers: If you get this in email, you might want to go to the blog. I am posting pictures!

Today I am officially the mom of two teenagers. My youngest son turns 13 today. 


I could spend hours and hours telling you all about the fun stuff that I remember from when he was younger. He is very creative and funny... Loves games, has pet rats, loves science experiments and watching netflix... I love all the silly stunts he pulls :) Like the time I opened a new file to find this...

I swear, that was his doing. I did not shove his face into a scanner! He is as big as me. He'd have squashed me flat!

And here is a pic of us in San Diego at the Shelter Island Park. :) He was crab hunting and I was waiting to see our sail boat sail under the Coronado bridge.




We were playing with the camera this day. We tried different lighting techniques. This one is my favorite.


This is my second favorite.





And I love this one too :)







ROCK SURFING!


Here he is at the Maritime Museum. I am looking for a baby picture. I know I have one!














This is in the Anza Borrego desert.














He is such a great kid! I just wanted to share with you all... My baby is a TEENAGER! AGH!




Happy Birthday Mendel!


(I am making him a pizza for his birthday!)

6 comments:

Nikky :) said...

Aww! Dotchi that was sooo cool! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MENDEL!!! (I come steal all you pizza later muahahaha)

Unknown said...

What a handsome kid. Now is the time to lock him away in the attic until he's 45.

Dotchi Anni said...

LMAO @ Lily! You know it!

And Nikky... it is awesome! I made a trial pizza today and it was a hit!

Dotchi Anni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

You are so funny! I love your funny posts. :)

Happy birthday to you and Mendel...you guys are a great combination. :)

Dotchi Anni said...

LOL Thanks TigerGirl. He had a great birthday :)