Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Not-so-FAQ: What is "wheatshits"?

I was told I should post this as my description is entertaining. Well, okay then...


So I mentioned to someone that I was miserable and have wheatshits today. I got the befuddled look of WTF and was asked "what is THAT?"


Wheatshits are something I get when I accidentally eat something with gluten... then I get the wheatshits about three or four days later. It doesn't have to be wheat. Anything with gluten will do.


I end up with abdominal pain and cramping to the point I would love to just keel over and die. Then comes the wheatshits... poops that make crapping out tabasco sauce sound soothing. It BURNS! It's like crapping napalm and glass shards all at once and the smell could be bottled and used for chemical warfare. I seriously need a gas mask to stay in the bathroom. It's awful!


Aren't you glad you don't have to deal with this!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!! OH MY! I've just spat coffee out from my mouth and nostrils both at the same time!

So glad not to be living in the same vicinity, let alone the same house.

Dotchi Anni said...

LMAO! Having read this awhile after writing it (and about 3 hours into sleep deprivation) man, that IS funny! LOL