Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!
Sunday, October 02, 2011
My super cool stalker cup!
Earlier I posted about one of my stalkers sending me a really cool mug. These are the photos of the mug. Excuse the coffee spots on the rim. I've been using it.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think you will want to get a twitter icon to your blog. Just bookmarked the site, although I must do it manually. Just my 2 cents.
3 comments:
I think you will want to get a twitter icon to your blog. Just bookmarked the site, although I must do it manually. Just my 2 cents.
My site:
credits personnels rachatdecredit.net
Sweetie, I didn't realize you had a staler vs. a stalKer. You are SO lucky. :)
Oh crap! That's what I get for updating from my phone :) Thanks for the hint... gonna go fix my typo
Post a Comment