I haven't been on lately because I have been taking care of baby kittens. The momma cat had to be put down. It was very sad :( but the kittens made it just fine. We think one is blind though. They are all eating a lot better and we got two of them to poop finally.
To poop the kittens (since they are too young to poop on their own) we have to massage their little genital area with a warm moist cloth. Today we contacted the vet and she told us to put their little bottoms in a basin with warm water and massage. Finally after 20 minutes we had a successful kitty pooper! WOOHOO!
By next week I will be able post more and yes, I will post kitten and kids pictures for everyone! And yes, I will complete the better blogging stuff too!
See you next week
2 comments:
Hi Dotchi, glad you're back!
ME TOO! I was having blog withdrawals. Now that they don't need such intense care, I am getting a little bit of my blogging life back :)
Post a Comment