Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

YES! I will tell the doctor about my bowel issues... (Quit emailing me now)

Thank you all for your concerned emails, private comments, phone calls and text messages about my comment in my emu oil update about occasional bowel incontinence. Yes, I know this is supposed to be some big deal. Up until now I just get odd looks and "huh, that's weird." from the doctor. I finally became too embarrassed to say anything else and he didn't ask how that was going so I dropped it. I figured maybe it wasn't a huge deal after all and didn't say anything else.

As for the questions, no I don't need to do more kegals. When I am not in horrible pain, I do fine. No problems. But when I start hurting, everything gets numbish feeling. Depending on how bad I hurt depends on whether or not I can tell you if I have I have to go... drop the kids off at the pool.

The first time it happened, I was mortified! I ended up giving up trying to get anyone to listen after awhile and I started wearing Poise Pads around the house and Depends when I need to go out.

I have to say, out of the "protective underwear" and pads that I have tried, Depends and Poise are by far the best.

But I thought I would hop on here and tell you all, YES, I will talk to my doctor tomorrow and see what he says. I'll update tomorrow evening.

2 comments:

TigerGirl528 said...

Well, all I can say is you are a very well loved person to have so many people harassing you about something that concerns us all and affects you.

Please advise if we need to give the MD and attitude adjustment after your visit with him. :)

Based upon this post I would anticipate that there would be a huge line of people ready to assist you.

Always good to know about which products work the best. It is my fondest hope that you will no longer need them.....SOON!

I think you are awesome.

Baker's Acre: The Most Real Blog EVER! :)

Dotchi Anni said...

Aw thanks TigerGirl. I'll update my blog now