Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, September 12, 2011

There! An updated pic of me!

After many people pestering the crap out of me for an updated picture, I finally started snapping photos til I got a good one. I'm nearly blind now! All I can see are blue spots but at least I got a good picture for you. See what I do for my readers!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha, Dotchi, you look like you could seriously kick some ass in that second pic!

The first one makes you look like a 'Femme Fatale'...which is a good thing in my book.

Damn the title of this post though, I was expecting something a little more risque. (I know, I'm allsorts of wrong...)

Dotchi Anni said...

LMAO! I loved the title but wow, that didn't sound right at all!

And thanks for the comment... I look like I kick ass... SWEET! Day made!