Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Better Blogging: This Blog's Basics

Darren at 31 Days to Building a Better Blog made a really good point in one of the assignments. Not everyone is going to know what my blog is about. I even asked in a forum for a little help on my niche. Even the people who looked at my blog got lost after a few posts and didn't know what the blog was about. So here it is...

The Baker's Acres started out of sheer boredom... why do I feel like I already posted this???... after a hysterectomy. I used this blog to share stories of my life, my kids, our allergies, recipes I try to make, homeschool and all that good stuff.

I also use it for when I am traveling to Washington or California to update friends and family of how the trip is going. It's my baby when it comes to blogs and will always be my favorite of all my blogs.

So, hey, how did you find Baker's Acres? And how long have you been reading?

3 comments:

Yacht Charter said...

For better Blogging you need to research on blogging,or you can also choose the topic which you could describe properly in your own words.

Dotchi Anni said...

Thanks Yacht person. I did do research on blogging (hence the whole 31 Days to better blogging series) and I do use my own words.

Thanks for the reply and btw, checked out your blog... nice yachts! I lived on a boat for a couple years... man, memories.

Anonymous said...

Hi fellows, I like this work in your page, you are helping web people with spectacular things! This web page is much enlightening! rnI´m Alex, I Live on Paris, so I will be a follower of this web page, my hobbies may not be in the best interest of everyone but I say them anyway I love online poker as well as tv shows, and I also play a lot Metallica on my roadtrips, I´m without boyfriend at the moment so boys watch out for me....just kidding :)! I once tried online dating It did not worked out very well.... rnI made this comment cause as I already mentioned I really like your web site I also have a forum just like you, but mine is vey different from yours, it is about playing poker with real money for free....:) rnI will also apologize for my writting it is the only way I found to communicate with you.... rnGood morning to all of you, Bye