Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Better Blogging: The About Me Page!

Today for 31 Days to Building a Better Blog, I decided to try out the assignment for "Conduct and 'About Page' Audit".  Now, I am not sure what I should put in my about page.  I did go through and check it for grammatical errors and spelling errors.  I really think I need to make it a better page, but I don't know where to start. 

I went browsing other "About Me" pages and some were dry as hell and boring.  Others were mildly interesting but sounded more like "My resume in greater depth".  Then I got a brilliant idea!  Duh, read ProBlogger's "About ProBlogger" page.  I am such a dork.  Why didn't I think of that before reading other ones for an hour?

I like his layout and I like the page.  It's not boring, it doesn't sound like a resume and it's WAY better than mine.  So for the rest of the day, I will be playing with my About Me page and getting it the way I want it.  Wish me luck!  And if you have any suggestions, I am all ears!

No comments: