Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Friday, September 02, 2011

Better Blogging: Email an Old Time Reader

Today's assignment from 31 Days to Building a Better Blog was to email an old time reader. This one I really had to think about. Since I don't have a lot of comments on the blog, I browsed back a little way through the comments to find someone who has been on the blog awhile. I found a few but none of them had email addresses that I could email to say thanks.

So, I emailed my long time friend, Donna C. Donna has been reading my blog since the day I started it. She may not comment on the blog but she does tell me when she reads it and tells me what she thinks about the posts. She has given me ideas for something to post on when I am brain dead and is always supportive outside the blogging world to offer support. Donna is super awesome and deserves a huge pat on the back!

Until this assignment, I never really thought about saying thanks to her for all she has done to get my blog going and keep it hopping. So, thank you Donna again for being such a wonderful supporter of my blog.

And thanks to everyone else who reads this blog too. I really love you all! And this blog wouldn't be where it is today without you!

No comments: