Affiliate Ad Disclaimer

Some of the links on my blog are affiliate ads through Google and Amazon. If you buy something through these links, I get a little pocket change. Because of this, I promise to only put ads on my site for products that I back! If you do buy something from these links, thank you!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Buckwheat Oat Mix for the Week

I made my buckwheat oat flour for the week. I make it with one bag GF oat flour and one bag buckwheat flour.


The best part is my son went to the store and bought me a coca-cola in the glass bottle. Now I can sip Disaronno and coke while I clean. I think that was his plan all along. I have been pretty bitchy this morning because my back is killing me. No pain meds + killing back = what monster are you and what did you do with my mom?


He is now quietly hiding in his room watching movies. I am happily making biscuits... I think his diabolical plan is working!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee Hee, the deviousness of kids! They know excatly how to play us.

Dotchi Anni said...

Hell Yea they do! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this web site ahead of but soon after searching via many of the article I recognized it is new to me. Anyways, I’m surely content I discovered it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back again often!