Rules of the survey
- Any comment or suggestion (positive or negative) is more than welcome!
- Be polite though.
- Don't flame others for their suggestions or comments or I'll delete your comment. I want everyone to feel welcome in leaving a suggestion or comment.
- If you are just too nervous to leave one, email me the comment or suggestion instead.
Reader survey
- What do like most about this blog?
- What would you change if it were your blog?
- If you are a repeat visitor, what brings you back?
- What is your favorite food?
- Where are you from? I am curious where all my readers are... I know the stats will tell me, but it's rather vague like "USA" or "Russia"... I am wondering like "Southern California, USA" or "Moscow, Russia" or "Eastern Australia" or something along those lines. I don't need your info down to your address... unless you want me to send you a letter... then email me your address and I'll get some pretty paper and mail you some snail mail!
- What's the craziest thing you ever did?
Okay, I better stop there. I don't want the page to get too long. Have fun answering the questions :)
2 comments:
Hey dotchi its ReNae and I have been following your blog everday as you know. I finally got on the computer to check it out and I am having a hard time reading your side bar the letters all blur together with the color. I really enjoyed reading your about me blog alot and I love the recipe section. Hope all is well and the blog looks FANTASTIC!!!
Oh thank you for the feedback! I will check on that and see if I need to change the background.
Post a Comment