My first goal is to comment on a blog I have never commented on before. I realized I don't usually comment too much on the blogs I read, I haven't read too many blogs lately and I don't have a blog roll on my blog to share my reading list with my readers. I am going to fix that today!
I spent about an hour browsing the blogs I follow and found a few to leave comments on. Then I started clicking the "next blog" button at the top of the page and found a few more I really liked and bookmarked them. Now, I am making a list of blogs I read to add to this blog to share with my readers. Here are a few to get you started (in no particular order):
- Camp4u is a political blog. I usually don't follow politics and I can't remember why I started following this blog but I lived in TN when I bookmarked the page and posted it on my blog awhile back. I pop in there every now and then to see what he is saying.
- Nikky's Circle is my best friend's blog she started recently. I am going to help her out with lay outs and all that fun stuff! I'll make a blogger out of her yet!
- The Simple Women's Daybook is one that I have followed but haven't actively joined and posted my daybook for. I plan on changing that!
- Abiding Hope Collages makes beautiful collages for those of us who have lost a child. They made a beautiful one for Brandon, my first son.
- ProBlogger is "a Blog that helps bloggers to add income streams to their blogs."
- Pillownaut is a blog I was introduced to this week by my dear friend, Sara. I was hooked after I read the post on whistling in space. I love her style of writing!
- Nerd Bastards is a cool site. I love their tag line "entertainment for the socially awkward". That is so me! And so far I have enjoyed browsing their site.
2 comments:
This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!
Thanks :)
Post a Comment