We are planning for a yard sale one week from now. Hopefully we'll make
some money. I am also trying to get the Trans Am posted in the Trader so
we can make some money off that too. So far we have a kitten, a puppy and
the birds to find homes for. I am also looking at all the furniture we can
sell. We'll also have clothes, books, kitchen supplies, toys, and a bunch
of other stuff to sell. I am really hoping it will help us out with some
money.
The boys are playing card games right now and I am about to start my tasks
for the day. I have to clean the fridge, wash down appliances and drawer
fronts, mop the floors and clean the bathrooms. Fun fun fun!
--
Dotchi
1 comment:
Hi, I wish for to subscгibe fоr this
blog to take newеst updates, sο where can i do it plеаse hеlp out.
my site :: Payday Loans
Post a Comment